For more information, visit http://marbleheadschools.org/foodservice/
Archives for March 2013
It’s time for our Annual Spring Auction!
Mark your calendar, book a sitter, and get Ready for a fun evening in old Havana!
Can you help by donating an item for our auction?
Did you know that The Spring Auction raises about a third of our yearly budget? You can kick off the fundraising now with your donation!
Can you offer an adventure on the water? Red Sox tickets? A summer weekend at your ski house? Do you work in an interesting place where you could offer a behind-the-scenes tour? We are seeking unique items and experiences to make this year’s auction a success!
Please contact Kari Pike or Cindy Schieffer with your ideas!
See you Friday, April 5th!
It’s time to order your Coffin Gerry Yearbook!
Orders are due by April 1st!
To order your YEARBOOK:
- Submit the order form that came home in your child’s backpack. Include cash or check payable to Coffin Gerry PTO. Send into school with your child.
- Yearbooks are $20 if purchased by April 1st. Extras (if any) will be sold for $25 on the playground in June.
- Please write “PTO Yearbook” in the MEMO section of your check.
To order a DEDICATION:
- Log onto www.yearbookforever.com
- Type in “Coffin Gerry” and the site will prompt you to upload a photo of your child and write your dedication message.
- For technical questions with uploads please call 877-723-6344
- Dedications are $35 (1/4 page) paid by credit card online. Deadline is April 1st!
If you have questions or want to submit school event jpg photos,
please email Heather Thibodeau or Robin Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org